Bringing hospitality to healthcare
Sophisticated healthcare providers invest in design, the value-added ingredient, to distinguish their facilities in the eyes of their patients and insurers. Increasing competition puts pressure on healthcare providers to design their facilities to use space more efficiently while being more patient-friendly in an institutional environment.
Vision 3 Architects works with healthcare clients to develop design strategies focused on patient care, staff needs, and maximum efficiency. We are pioneers of the “bringing hospitality to healthcare” philosophy, believing that sensitive design can positively impact the sense of wellness that patients experience.
The Healthcare Team brings specialized architectural, interior design, and project management skills to each healthcare project. We are committed to teaming, partnering, and collaboration in our response to each client’s specific needs. We assemble project teams of related design professionals, and bundle our services to place the right talents and minds at the table at the right points in time.
THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Architectural and interior design
- Programming and needs analysis
- Budget and schedule development
- Space planning
- Feasibility studies
- Life safety/building code compliance reviews
- Health code compliance reviews
- State and Federal Historical project certification
- Facility condition assessment (FCA)
- Sustainable design
- LEED certification documentation
- Master planning
- Selection and specification of furniture and equipment
- Permitting assistance
- Construction administration