Thoughtful design is a competitive advantage
Private education clients and administrators often face conflicting requirements when considering expansion, renovation or growth. Solutions require careful evaluation of current needs and probable future trends and demands.
We educate and guide clients about and through sustainable options for every design decision, and look to create academic environments that can be used as real-world teaching tools.
The importance of phasing work around academic schedules and executing projects with minimal impact to ongoing campus activities is understood. Leadership in collaborative design efforts for a broad range of building types with a concentration in athletic, food service, classroom, and administrative projects is our strength.
THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Campus and facility audits
- Feasibility studies and existing building evaluations
- Programming and needs analysis
- Budget and schedule development
- Campus planning
- Architectural and interior design
- Project management
- Sustainable design
- LEED certification documentation
- Computer modeling and animations
- Selection and specification of furniture and fixtures
- Permitting assistance
- Construction administration services
- Post occupancy evaluations